Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Technology is cool!


Technology is cool...take this picture as an example.
At 8:44 AM in Russia, Becca took this photo and emailed it to me. I received it at 9:50 PM Pacific time, 6 minutes later. I didn't check my phone until 9:56 PM, and then turned on my computer, and started up this site. It's now 10:07 PM, and I will have this picture posted on both her facebook page and mine within 5 minutes. For those of you keeping score at home, that's picture to global publishing in less than 30 minutes, with alot of down time due to me not having the computer on and not noticing my phone flashing.
And for some information on this picture, she said
"Beginning our Wednesday. Walking to the Metro."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty neat! Not to mention how pretty Becca looks! Praying for her and her team!