Friday, October 16, 2009

Becca's Russia trip

I know it's been forever since I posted on this blog, but I have promised lots of people that this will be an easy place to keep up on Becca's trip...so here I go.
I took Becca to the Pasco airport EARLY yesterday morning (10/15) for her flight to Seattle and connection to Dallas. Her flight to Texas went well, however when she arrived at her hotel room it was pretty nasty.
Enter Jeff and Amanda Sodoma, who saved the day. Thanks for Jeff and Amanda for taking Becca in for the night and providing her a clean and safe place to rest before a LONG flight this afternoon to Germany and on to Russia. When they had Becca over, they sent me this pic, all I can say is I'm really glad my buddy Jeff didn't marry an Alabama fan. lol
Stay in touch by checking this page often. I will update it with information and pictures as I hear from Becca. Please keep her and her team in your prayers.


2 comments:

jsodoma said...

yeah its a good thing i didnt marry a bama fan too they are obnoxious. :o) she had a restful night and was a perfect guest. we'll check her progress on your blog.

Russ and Becca said...

Thanks Jeff and Amanda for sharing your home with her!