Monday, October 19, 2009

Comments are now moderated

Sorry everyone, I had to repost this update, I have turned on comment moderation, and also allowed anonymous posts if you don't have a blogger account. I had to delete the previous posting due to some comments, but here it is again for your viewing pleasure.

I spoke with Becca on the phone very briefly a few minutes ago, it was good to hear her voice. We didn't talk for long but I was able to tell her that we can get her phone working tomorrow. I did speak with John for about 3 seconds, so it appears that he is out of the hospital, thank you for your prayers. Continue to pray for the health and safety of the entire team while they are overseas. I should have more info to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I am enjoying reading about your journey. We are all praying for your group.

Mom said...

Becca, I went to college (Western Baptist Bible College 1966) with a John Neese. Ask him where he went to college.